Integrating Leadformly with Mailchimp is very easy and quick, simply use the following steps:
- Go to your account settings in Mailchimp and find your API key
- Go to the builder page of your form in the Leadformly app and scroll down to the 'Call To Action' section
- Switch the toggle 'Send lead to email services' and select 'Mailchimp'
- Enter the Mailchimp API key and select the appropriate Mailchimp email list
- Map the questions with the Mailchimp fields
- Save and customise the form, embed it on your website
Remember to test your form and generate a lead. The lead should automatically get added to your selected Mailchimp list.
You may need to double check your double opt-in settings in Mailchimp and switch them on/off as required.