Yes, you can upload your own images in an image select question. You can upload your images by following these steps:
- Select an ‘image selector’ question type from the dropdown right below your question field.
- Click ‘Upload Image’ OR click in the grey space area dedicated to the images.
- Select your image files from a pop-up window.
- Click ‘Open’ to upload your files.
Tips and tricks:
- You can upload either JPEG or PNG files.
- PNG files are best for images with semi-transparent or transparent backgrounds.
- We’re usually building custom images like the ones in Leadformly form in Photoshop. Free apps such as Canva, Pablo, Buffer, Visio or Google Draw are also great for creating images.
- If you decide to use Photoshop to create your images, the best dimensions for an image canvas size are 200 by 200 pixels (px).
- When you upload your images in the form builder in an image select question, make sure to select maximum 148px or 150px for width and height. If you go any bigger, the images will be blurry.
Remember, you might need to hire a designer if you’d like to have custom images in your form.
If you have any further questions about uploading and creating your own images, please contact us by clicking on the blue support badge in the right corner at the bottom of the page.