There are three image styles when it comes to designing an image for your form in Leadformly customiser: default, hover, and active.
- Default style is an inactive state of your image, before your form visitors hovered or clicked on the image.
- Hover style is a semi-active state of the image when it’s hovered over. This helps your form visitors to identify which image they’re hovering over and about to select.
- Active style is an active state of the image when it’s been selected.
Tips and tricks:
- You can use different icons for hover and active styles to differentiate between the two.
- You can use different opacity levels for hover and active style backgrounds to accomplish the same.
- It’s best not to use different background colors when designing styles of your images. You want to be consistent in your design. For example, if the image is blue, your hover and active styles would have lighter and darker/richer backgrounds accordingly.
- Make sure your icons make sense for all image styles. Use icons that indicate a semi-active or active state of the image. Your form visitors need to see the difference.
You can design image styles in the customiser using the left sidebar.
Simply go to Questions, Select an image, and then select a style next to I want to change area.
If you have any further questions about the image styles, please contact us by clicking on the blue support badge in the right corner at the bottom of the page.