You can reach customer support by clicking on a blue support badge in the right corner at the bottom of the page. The badge serves as a direct link to our customer support platform. Here, you can either search our knowledge-base articles (doc.site) for any topic of your interest, submit an enquiry or bug ticket, and send us feedback about our product or service.
Our knowledgebase articles cover the most popular questions (FAQs) connected to Leadformly app. We’re constantly expanding our article selection and keep the information up-to-date. In addition, this is where you can access our tutorials and videos.
Here is how you can use our customer support platform:
- Click on the support badge.
- Search our knowledgebase articles by typing in your search topic. Make sure to press ‘enter’ after you type in your keywords.
- Select an article that is addressing your question.
- Enlarge an article at any time by clicking on an arrow icon in the top right corner. The article will open in a new tab of your browser.
- You can go back by using an ‘arrow back’ icon in the bottom left corner of the support window to select another article from the search results.
- Or, you can complete a new search if none of the articles matched your topic using different keywords.
- Reach out to our customer support team by clicking on ‘Send a Message’ button.
- Please attach any supportive files by clicking ‘Attach a file’ link if you’re submitting specific feedback or a bug ticket
Our customer support team is always ready to help and will make sure your needs are attended to. If you have any further questions about how we manage our customer support and one-on-one consultations, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're always happy to hear from you.